SpondySolution provides information and an exercise program designed specifically for those diagnosed with spondylolysis or spondylolisthesis.
It is hard to filter through the abundance of information on the internet. So it is understandable that you have concern over whether or not these exercises are right for you given your condition. If you can associate with any of the following questions, then the SpondySolution at-home program may be right for you:
Do any of the following apply to you?
* A physician has diagnosed you with spondylolysis or spondylolisthesis (grades I or II).
* You are constantly searching for answers about your condition and why symptoms persist.
* Previous spondylolisthesis therapy only worsened symptoms, or it simply failed in helping you overcome your symptoms.
* Pain and discomfort keep you from performing activities that you enjoy.
* You are afraid of becoming active again because you don't understand what caused the condition in the first place.
* You lose sleep due to pain and discomfort.
* Some days you feel good, but too many days leave you uncomfortable and you aren't sure why.
* You are tired of relying on medication to take the edge off of your symptoms so you can be as active as you deserve to be.
* You are constantly searching for safe exercises for spondylolisthesis.
What is SpondySolution?